This page states the terms and conditions that govern your access to and renewal of Irish building magazine print and digital editions.
Once included on the subscribers list:
- The Subscription will automatically renew and the Subscriber will be invoiced annually for same.
- The Subscriber will inform the publisher of cancellation of
subscription by email no later than 10 days before renewal date
(active from original subscription date).
- The Subscriber will receive a reply noting and accepting cancellation.
- The Subscriber will be notified of any increase in subscription rates before the renewal date.
- The full value of the subscription is due if the Subscriber has not met the terms of cancellation.
- The publisher reserves the right to cancel the subscription if the Subscriber does not make a full payment on the invoice.
National & International Publications Ltd.
1 Windsor Mews, Summerhill Parade, Sandycove, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Tel: 01 442 9264 email@example.com www.irishbuildingmagazine.ie