Safegard Systems are now offering free accredited seminars to help improve understanding of fire and smoke dampers in the Irish Construction Industry.
The target audience for these seminars include: Mechanical and Electrical Consulting Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Contractors, Building Contractors, Architects, Fire Engineering Consultants, Surveyors, Certifiers and Facilities Managers.
Safegard Systems design and supply systems to protect buildings and the occupants in the event of fire.
The seminars will take place around the country and will cover the following:
- An explanation on the different types of fire and smoke dampers available
- Current standards, codes of practice, regulations and technical guidance
- CE marking requirements and declarations of performance
- The basis of good design and fire engineering principles
- The types of products and solutions available from manufacturers
- Guidance on where and when to use different products
- Installation and maintenance recommendations
Develop your understanding of fire and smoke control within the built environment.
Regional Fire Smoke Damper Seminars:
- Dublin 24th October
- Cork 28th November
- Galway 23rd January
- Limerick 26th March