Brett Martin Plumbing and Drainage is now offering a new range of high-performance Adoptable Access and Inspection Chamber Assemblies which are designed to meet the requirements of Sewers for Adoption (SfA7) whilst offering specifiers and water authorities a robust, cost-effective and superior drainage solution.
Following the revised performance criteria and installation standards for all adoptable drainage networks, Brett Martin’s new range of Adoptable Access and Inspection Chamber Assemblies, carrying the BSI Kitemark KM 635998, are tested to EN13598-1 and satisfy both the requirements of Sewers for Adoption (SfA7) and Building Regulations.
With enhanced sealing capacity using captive seals to prevent dislodgement and five inlets offering built-in falls to prevent blockages, Brett Martin’s Adoptable Access and Inspection Chamber Assemblies are available in 315mm and 450mm diameters. Both offer superior structural strength, enhanced loading capability for long-term serviceability and improved heavy-duty risers.
“This combination of strength, loading capabilities and exceptional sealing means that our high performance chamber assemblies offer a wide range of benefits to the installer and meet all of the latest regulatory requirements,” said Joe Doyle, Brett Martin Divisional Director.
Designed with the installer in mind, the lightweight chamber assemblies offer ease of installation due to watertight push-fit assemblies and a solid, stable connection using the additional connection points in the form of lugs featured on both base and riser. A stronger base allows for over 16 connection possibilities, reducing merchant stock-holding requirements for multiple base variants.
The 315mm Shallow Access Chamber Assembly complies with Building Regulations to a depth of 600mm and SfA7 to a depth of 900mm. Pedestrian covers for foot traffic areas or driveway covers to withstand heavier loads are available, while a height and tilt adjustable frame can accommodate a surface incline of up to 15°.
For deeper applications, the 450mm Inspection Chamber Assembly complies with Building Regulations to a depth of 3.0m and SfA7 to a depth of 1.2m. They are available with two base options for 110mm and 160mm drainage layouts and feature enhanced cross foot design for added stability. Ideal for tarmac, grass or gravel areas, the cover and frame is available in round or square options, with a safe and secure lid for compliance with Building Regulations.
Brett Martin also offers a range of Non-Adoptable Access and Inspection Chamber Assemblies in 280mm, 315mm and 450mm diameters.
All of Brett Martin’s products are underpinned by exceptional sales and technical support, ensuring that every merchant is guaranteed the highest quality of service.
For further details on Brett Martin’s range of Adoptable Inspection and Access Chamber Assemblies visit www.brettmartin.com
- Brett Martin Plumbing and Drainage manufactures an extensive range of plastic drainage, rainwater, soil and waste systems
- Brett Martin Plumbing and Drainage is a division of Brett Martin Ltd, a family owned business employing over 800 people, with a turnover in excess of £136m per year
- Brett Martin Ltd is a multisite manufacturing company specialising in the manufacture of plumbing and drainage systems, plastic rooflighting and glazing materials, architectural rooflight systems and semi-finished substrates for the sign and display industry
- Brett Martin Ltd was established in 1958 and is based on a 35 acre site in Mallusk, Northern Ireland
- It supplies products to over 70 countries worldwide, 50 percent of turnover is derived from export sales