The French Government wishes to renovate the French Ambassador’s Dublin Residence located at 53 Ailesbury Road, Dublin 4. The French Embassy requires the services of a project management team and has released a public tender notice.
This 1900’s building is registered on the Protected Structures of the Conservation Office of Dublin City Council. The project management team will be required for preparation of a technical survey, the preparation and follow up of all required statutory authorisation, and the follow up of the works.
Details of the Works:
The works are mostly technical renovation in the following trades:
- Envelope renovation (facades, windows, thermal insulation, roofing)
- Plumbing (CW, HW, drainage)
- Security equipment
The provisional works budget is €1, 200, 000 (VAT excluded).
Criteria for Suitability Assessment:
– Conformity of the Pre-qualification documentation to the present Notice: 10%
– financial and technical capacity 10 %
– references of similar projects : 35%
– Organisation (human resources, planned organisation for this project): 45 %
Deadline to submit applications: 6pm, 31/03/2017
Follow Irish building magazine on Twitter: @IrishBuildingOL