The final event in the CIF Roadshow will take place in Dublin on Thursday 16th April 2015 at 2pm. The event will be held in CIF Headquarters, Construction House, Canal Road, Dublin 6.
Among the various issues which will be covered at the final CIF Roadshow event are:
- House building – the prospects for local markets, updates on policy, the steps being taken to encourage further house building activity
- Tendering and contracting: The implications of the changes to the public work contracts, details on how the tendering process is being revamped.
- Industrial Relations: The Workplace Relations Bill explained, what is being done to replace the REA.
- Payments: The latest the Construction Contracts Act, Government plans to introduce Project Bank Accounts.
- Information: Additional details on a variety of topics specifically of interest to the construction sector, including an update on the CIRI register.
- Construction 2020: The progress of the Government’s strategy for the construction industry.
CIF Director General Tom Parlon will also provide details about what the industry can expect in the coming year and how the prospects look positive for increased activity.
The briefing will be of interest to contractors, sub contractors and house builders of all shapes and sizes, as well as anyone else involved in the construction sector.
All attendees will be eligible to claim 2 structured points under the CIRI CPD process.
Please note however, only those who register to attend the events in advance will be admitted and be able to claim their CPD points.
The briefings are provided free to all CIF members. To attend all you have to do is register in advance. With places limited the CIF is advising all its members to book their place as soon as possible. (Please note anyone who does not register in advance will not be admitted to the briefing.)
To book your place contact Ruth Baily on email@example.com or call 01 4066028