The Annual General Meeting of Engineers Ireland will be held on Thursday 29 May 2014, at 6.30pm in Engineers Ireland HQ, 22 Clyde Road in Dublin’s Ballsbridge.
The agenda for the AGM is as follows:
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 13 June 2013;
- Auditor’s report and financial statement for the calendar year 2013;
- Annual report and the president’s review for the 2013-2014 session;
- Director general’s report;
- The scrutineer’s report of the ballot for Council;
- To consider and, if thought fit, approve the following recommendation of Council: ”That Council be authorised to determine the rates of annual subscription to be applied for the year 2015″;
- Appointment of auditors for the next three-year period;
- Inauguration of president for 2014-2015;
- Any other business.
To register your interest or for further information on the AGM, please contact Ellen McNulty on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2013/14 Annual Report is also available to download here.